- intensive supply of moisture to the skin
- supports the regeneration process of the skin
- reduces dryness lines
- reduces redness in rashes
- silky smooth feeling on the skin
- supports the skin’s own production of collagen
- individually packaged and so ideal for travel
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: Mask
Our skin is exposed to and attacked by external influences such as exhaust gases or extreme weather conditions on a daily basis. The skin barrier is thus weakened with time and loses its moisture.
Dry skin is not only unpleasant, but can also lead to wrinkle formation or itching.
The rich Dermaroller mask intensively supplies the skin with new moisture once again and simultaneously promotes collagen production for increased elasticity. Your skin looks fresher and more radiant.
The Dermaroller Mask consists of a skin-friendly silk mask, which is soaked with intensive care and regenerating substances. Matrixyl® is a peptide that activates the repair processes of the skin and can lessen UV damage, for example. Hyaluronic acid is a substance produced naturally in the body, which retains moisture in the skin. It ensures an optimal balance of moisture and plumps up smaller wrinkles. The skin enjoys a pleasant cooling effect at the same time thanks to the evaporative effect of hyaluronic acid. Vitamin E content acts against the premature ageing of the skin by free radicals.
After applying the moisturising mask, the lasting effect of the substance starts within 20 minutes.
Dermaroller Mask is recommended...
- after a stressful day of work
- after being in air-conditioned rooms
- during and after flights
- after skin treatments (e.g. laser, dermabrasion, exfoliation, microneedling, medical collagen induction therapy etc.)
- after microneedling at home with Dermaroller HC902
- after sunburn or intensive sunbathing
- with a feeling of tightness on the skin
- for smokers’ skin
- For regular prevention of environmental damage to the skin, e.g. once per week
1 pack of 10 masks
You can obtain the masks in your pharmacy with the PIP code 09727672.
We recommend applying the mask once a week. The mask is especially pleasant if it is stored in the fridge for a while before application.
1. Thoroughly clean your face and hands before application.
2. Open the pouch, remove the mask and unfold. First remove the white protective film and place the Dermaroller Mask with the silky side on your face. Then remove the blue protective film. Now press on the mask firmly.
3. Relax during the application.
4. The mask is slightly dry on your face after 20 to 30 minutes and you can now remove it. Gently massage the rest of the substance into your skin.
- Matrixyl® – is a patented peptide combination based on anti-ageing research and can be considered a miracle treatment to prevent skin ageing. It has been scientifically proven that peptide increases the production of the skin’s own collagen and hyaluronic acid. The active ingredient Matrixyl® improves the elasticity and tone of the skin and helps smooth out wrinkles. Studies have also demonstrated an increased level of protection against the harmful effects of UV. Matrixyl® promotes the activation of the skin’s own repair processes and has an anti-inflammatory effect. It also increases the collagen synthesis and promotes tissue tightening.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) is an all-round vitamin for body care, which smooths the skin surface texture and improves the moisture retention capacity of the skin. It increases the enzyme activity of the skin and protects against oxidation damage caused by UV radiation (free radicals) and therefore supports cell protection. It also stimulates tissue repair thanks to its cell-renewing and anti-inflammatory effect. So, this vitamin protects against premature ageing of the skin, sunburn and photosensitisation.
- Hyaluronic acid is a true all-round talent in cosmetics and is versatile in use. It is a natural component of the skin, but is degraded by the body over time. This can happen due to advancing age, stress or environmental influences. The sodium salt in hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture in the outermost skin layer. Hyaluronic acid only releases the stored moisture after several hours and maintains this effect for a long period of time. The resulting moisture deposits increase the firmness of the tissue and thus smooth the skin. Small wrinkles are diminished and a skin-toning effect is created, which has been scientifically verified. Hyaluronic acid is the moisture manager for your skin!
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, PROPYLENE, GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, MATRIXYL (PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-3), HYALURONIC ACID, CERAMIDE-E (CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE), COCONUT ACID, FRAGRANCE