Our Dermaroller Retinator is an anti-ageing miracle. It stimulates skin cell division thanks to its high retinol (vitamin A) concentration of 0.3%. Your complexion appears more youthful, fresher and firmer. A cell-renewing and anti-inflammatory night treatment for your skin.
- gives the skin more resilience
- activates skin cells
- stimulates the formation of new tissue
- accelerates the regeneration processes
- promotes skin elasticity
- reduces the depth of wrinkles
- regulates the formation of calluses on the skin
- can lighten age spots
The active ingredient retinol (vitamin A) has a great influence on our complexion, since it activates the skin’s metabolism by stimulating the skin cell division rate. The skin rejuvenates itself and remains looking youthful. This is why vitamin A is also called an anti-ageing agent. However, retinol cannot work in sunlight (and may even cause reddening). We have therefore developed Retinator as an effective night treatment. The Dermaroller Retinator contains the maximum allowable concentration of vitamin A (0.3 % retinol). In addition to hyaluron, the product also contains an active substance complex that enhances the anti-inflammatory effect and improves elasticity.
- Tocopheryl acetate has a broad spectrum of positive cosmetic effects. Vitamin E is capable of preventing the oxidation (by UV radiation) of membrane lipids of the skin and emulsion lipids, thereby protecting the cells by reducing damages to the skin. It binds moisture in the stratum corneum (the cornea) and improves the surface structure. Vitamin E stimulates tissue repair and increases the enzyme activity of the skin thanks to its cell-renewing and anti-inflammatory effect. It also has a considerable smoothing effect on skin texture. Tocopherol gently penetrates the corneal layer and does not irritate, even in higher concentrations.
- Retinol – pure vitamin A – invokes a positive effect on the appearance of the skin and achieves visibly smoother skin. Retinol stimulates the skin cell division rate in the deeper layers of the skin, which reduces the depth of wrinkles. Retinol also supports the formation of corneocytes and encourages collagen production. The framework of the skin is kept fresh and firm thanks to the stimulation of collagen production. Wrinkles are prevented in the long term.
- Active ingredient complex – consisting of a natural mixture of high-molecular elastin, hyaluronic acid, linseed extract and a derivative of pure retinol. Elastin impresses with its outstanding water binding capacity and has a very strong hydrating effect on the skin, leaving the skin feeling beautiful to the touch. The linseed extract has a positive effect on acne and spots and can also unfurl its anti-inflammatory properties on dry and greasy skin. The skin becomes soft again, no longer stretches and the pores shrink. The linseed extract also ensures that the skin can absorb and retain water better. This normalizes the complexion.
Dermaroller Retinator is recommended for
- tired, pale and scaly skin.
- preventing the formation of calluses on the skin.
- sun-damaged skin.
- heavily aged skin.
- anti-ageing care.
- smokers’ skin.
- it is also suitable for skin suffering from neurodermatitis.
We recommend applying the retinator of an evening before going to bed.
- Thoroughly clean your face before use.
- Gently massage a pea-sized amount of cream into your skin. Avoid direct eye contact and sunlight in doing so.
- No further treatment is necessary.
Packaging unit: 30 ml with pump dispenser
Retail: You can obtain the retinator in your pharmacy with the PIP code 13334228
Shelf life: 3 months after the packaging has been opened
- Dermaroller Hyaluron-Ampoules
- Dermaroller Hyaluron with Dispenser
- New Natural Line Skin Cleanser
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, GLYCINE SOJA OIL, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, RETINOL, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, LINUM USITATISSIMUM SEED EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, BHT, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BENZOIC ACID, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, CI 19140