Dry skin is not only unpleasant, but can also lead to wrinkles and itching. Our skin is exposed to and attacked by external influences such as exhaust gases or extreme weather conditions on a daily basis. The skin barrier becomes permeable and loses its moisture. The Dermaroller Mask will restore the epidermal cells in the skin with new moisture and support the production of collagen at the same time. Your skin feels fresher and more radiant. Try it out!
- intensive supply of moisture to the skin
- supports the regeneration process of the skin
- reduces dryness lines
- silky smooth feeling on the skin
- supports the skin’s own production of collagen
- individually packaged and ideal for travel
The Dermaroller Mask consists of a silky mask soaked in hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl® and vitamin E. Matrixyl® is a peptide that activates the repair processes of the body and can lessen UV damage, for example. Hyaluron is a substance produced naturally in the body, which retains moisture in the skin. It ensures an optimal balance of moisture and plumps up smaller wrinkles. The skin enjoys a pleasant cooling effect at the same time thanks to the evaporative effect of hyaluron. Vitamin E acts against the premature ageing of the skin by free radicals and supports the enzyme activity of the skin.
After applying the moisturising mask, the substances take effect within 30 minutes and provide the skin with lasting moisture.
- Matrixyl® – is a patented peptide combination based on anti-ageing research. The peptide increases the production of the skin's own collagen and hyaluronic acid, thereby interacting with specific receptors. These are able to regulate cell activities. The active ingredient Matrixyl® improves the elasticity and tone of the skin and helps smooth out wrinkles. Studies have also demonstrated an increased level of protection against the harmful effects of UV. Matrixyl® supports the activation of the skin's own repair processes, increases collagen synthesis and encourages tissue firming of the upper skin layer.
- Vitamin E is an all-round vitamin for body care, which improves skin surface texture and the moisture retention capacity of the corneal layer. It increases the enzyme activity of the skin and has a positive effect on damage resulting from free radicals. The vitamin protects against premature ageing of the skin, sunburn and photosensitization.
- Hyaluronic acid is biotechnologically produced today with the help of bacteria culture and is a natural component of the skin, in the dermis (corium), for example. The sodium salt in hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture in the outermost layer of the epidermis – the stratum corneum. Hyaluron prevents the excessive evaporation of the water contained in the skin since it can store a lot of water in relation to its own mass and is therefore effective as a natural moisturiser. It has a visually skin-tightening and smoothing effect, which results from the evaporation of water and the resulting slight tightening of the gel film on the skin. Hyaluronic acid is often used in facial care cosmetics due to its properties.
Dermaroller Mask is recommended
- after a stressful day of work.
- after being in air-conditioned rooms.
- after flying.
- after skin treatments (e.g. laser, dermabrasion, exfoliation, microneedling, medical collagen induction therapy etc.)
- after microneedling at home with Dermaroller HC902
- after sun burns.
- with a feeling of tightness on the skin.
- with smokers’ skin.
We recommend applying the mask once a week. The mask is especially pleasant if it is stored in the fridge for a while before application.
- Thoroughly clean your face and hands before application.
- Open the pouch, remove the mask and unfold. First remove the white protective film and place the Dermaroller Mask with the silky side on your face. Then remove the blue protective film. Now press on the mask firmly.
- Relax during the application.
- The mask is slightly dry on your face after 20 to 30 minutes and you can now remove it. Gently massage the rest of the serum into your skin.
Packaging unit: 1 pack of 10 masks
Retail: You can obtain the masks in your pharmacy with the PIP code 09727672.
Shelf life: Disposable product
- Dermaroller New Natural Line Skin Cleanser
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, PROPYLENE, GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, MATRIXYL (PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-3), HYALURONIC ACID, CERAMIDE-E (CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE), COCONUT ACID, FRAGRANCE