Dermaroller Hyaluron-Ampoules are a highly concentrated serum for daily skin care. The serum in the ampoules is used for its natural moisturising effect and stimulates the body's regeneration of collagen and elastin. Regular use helps keep your skin looking younger and fresher with wrinkles visibly reduced.
- maintains moisture retention in your skin
- supports the connective tissue
- wrinkles can be reduced
- encourages a younger and fresher complexion
- for slack skin
Hyaluron is a natural component of our skin. Among other things, it contributes to the stability of the connective tissue and to the moisturization of the skin. Over time, however, the body's own hyaluron production capacity declines and the skin's natural toning thereby decreases as a result. The skin gets drier and wrinkles appear. The Dermaroller Hyaluron-Ampoules contain a high concentration of the active ingredient hyaluron. Regular use of the serum can contribute to a healthier and more toned complexion and counteract the ageing process of the skin.
Since the highly concentrated hyaluron is able to retain the moisture in your skin. This will lead to your complexion still appearing firm and healthy at a later age. Hyaluron is able to retain a large amount of water – up to six litres per kilogram of body weight. Since hyaluron is a component of the connective tissue, it is degraded over time. The application of hyaluron on the skin supports better retainment of moisture.
In addition to hyaluron, the hyaluron ampoules also contain collagen and elastin. Both substances are proteins that the body produces naturally. As the name implies, elastin ensures the skin's elasticity and collagen supports the stability of the connective tissue. In combination with hyaluron, these substances promote a naturally beautiful and rejuvenated appearance.
- Hyaluronic acid is a true all-round talent in cosmetics and today is produced biotechnologically with the help of bacteria cultures. It is a natural component of the skin, but is degraded by the body over time – this can be caused by age, stress or environmental influences. The sodium salt in hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture in the outermost layer of the epidermis – the stratum corneum. Hyaluron prevents the excessive evaporation of the water contained in the skin since it can store a lot of water in relation to its own mass. Just one gram of hyaluron can bind up to 6 litres of water and therefore acts as a natural moisturiser. The resulting moisture deposits increase the firmness of the tissue and thus smooth the skin. Small wrinkles are diminished and a skin-toning effect is created. Hyaluronic acid enjoys wide-spread usage in cosmetics because of this property.
- Urea – carbamide is a substance produced by the body and one of the natural moisture retaining factors of the corneal layer. Urea soothes itching and removes scaly skin in the case of neurodermatitis and psoriasis and alleviates dry and hardened skin. It increases skin moisture and sebum flow, which is especially beneficial with impure skin and acne.
- Allantoin makes the skin smooth and supple and is a product of protein metabolism. It stimulates tissue repair and cell regeneration in exposed and damaged skin and promotes healing and repairing and has anti-inflammatory, calming, soothing and moisturising properties. The skin-renewing effect is especially important in cosmetics and the use of allatonin is therefore very wide spread.
Dermaroller Hyaluron-Ampoules are recommended for
- anti-ageing skin care.
- heavily aged skin.
- sun-damaged skin.
- combating the ageing of skin.
- reducing dryness lines.
- it is also suitable for skin suffering from neurodermatitis.
- refreshing the skin.
- smokers’ skin.
We recommend using the ampoules of an evening before going to bed.
- Thoroughly clean your face before applying the hyaluron ampoules.
- Open an ampoule and gently massage the liquid contained in it onto your skin. Avoid direct eye contact in doing so
- If you do not intend on using all of the serum, you can re-attach the ampoule top and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Packaging unit: 30 x 1.5 ml
Retail: You can obtain the ampoules in your pharmacy with the PIP code 10254500
Shelf life: Keep refrigerated for a maximum of 24 hours after opening
- Dermaroller New Natural Line Skin Cleanser
- Dermaroller New Natural Line Lipopeptide with Vitamin A
- Dermaroller Retinator
- Dermaroller HC902
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, UREA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, POLYSORBATE 20, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, RETINOL, TOCOPHEROL