Dermaroller Hyal C
Our Dermaroller Hyal C is a real insider tip when it comes to healthy and youthful looking skin. Your skin is enriched and stored with moisture thanks to the hyaluronic acid contained in the serum. This helps reduce wrinkles. The vitamin C also supports the formation of collagen and protects against cell damage caused by free radicals. Both active ingredients can not only make your skin appear healthier, but also more youthful.
- supports moisture retention in your skin
- stimulates protection against cell damage caused by free radicals
- supports the formation of collagen in your skin
- can reduce wrinkles
- prevents age spots
- encourages a younger, wrinkle-free and healthier complexion
The Dermaroller Hyal C is a highly moisturising hyaluronic acid serum enriched with vitamin C. This makes it a real insider tip when it comes to anti-ageing treatment. The serum supports the skin's defences against cell damage thanks to the enrichment with vitamin C. Cell damage is caused by free radicals, such as exhaust fumes, nicotine or other harmful influences, as well as by an unhealthy lifestyle. Premature ageing of the skin is the result – your skin looks tired, pale and saggy. The vitamin C can counteract this and even reduce the occurrence of age spots. Vitamin C also supports the formation of collagen.
In combination with hyaluronic acid – which retains the skin’s own moisture and thus compensates for dryness lines or even prevents them altogether – the active ingredients leave your skin not only looking healthier but also younger.
- Vitamin C – stimulates the metabolism of the connective tissue and the production of collagen synthesizing enzymes. Vitamin C also inhibits the breakdown of collagen at the same time. It has a regenerative and healing effect on connective tissue damages. Studies have shown that vitamin C stimulates ceramide synthesis and promotes the stabilization of the protective layer. Emulsions with vitamin C also demonstrated a significant improvement effect on the complexion of inflammatory and impure skin. As an antioxidant, vitamin C inhibits reactions caused by oxygen. It has a nourishing effect on the skin and is used to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide – the amide of niacin (vitamin B3) – has a proven skin-smoothing effect. A topical treatment of the skin with niacinamide improves the synthesis of essential components of the skin barrier and in doing so, reduces transepidermal water loss and the skin's resistance. Niacinamide increases the synthesis of ceramides, free fatty acids and cholesterol. Glucosylceramide and sphingomyelin also experience increased synthesis. This enables a targeted improvement of the skin's natural barrier function essential for transepidermal water loss.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin. Today it is biotechnologically produced with the help of bacteria cultures. The sodium salt in hyaluronic acid effectively binds moisture in the outermost layer of the epidermis – the stratum corneum. Hyaluronic acid prevents the excessive evaporation of the water contained in the skin and is therefore effective as a moisturiser. It only forms a hydrating coat after several hours and maintains this effect for a long period of time. Its visually skin-tightening and smoothing effect, which results from the evaporation of water and the resulting slight tightening of the gel film on the skin, is very impressive and is primarily used in facial care preparations for this reason.
Indication: Dermaroller Hyal C is recommended for
- anti-ageing skin care.
- heavily aged skin.
- sun-damaged skin.
- smokers’ skin.
- preventing hyperpigmentation.
- preventing age spots.
- it is also suitable for skin suffering from neurodermatitis.
The serum can be applied in the mornings and evenings after facial cleansing.
- Thoroughly clean your face. This allows the active ingredients of Dermaroller Hyal C to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of the serum onto your skin and massage in gently. Avoid eye contact.
- You can then proceed with your day or night care as usual.
30 ml with pump dispenser
Retail: You can obtain Dermaroller Hyal C in your pharmacy with the PIP code 11559124.
3 months after the packaging has been opened
- New Natural Line Skin Cleanser
- New Natural Line Colour Correcting Cream (as day care)
- New Natural Line Moisturizer (as day care)
- New Natural Line Lipopeptide (as night care)
- Dermaroller HC902
INGREDIENTS: AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, GLYCERIN, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 STEARATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, JOJOBA ESTERS, CHLORELLA VULGARIS / LUPINUS ALBUS PROTEIN FERMENT, NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE FLOWER/ LEAF EXTRACT, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX, TOCOPHEROL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, NIACINAMIDE, PARFUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ZINC PCA, LACTIC ACID, CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, LINALOOL.