Dermaroller Beauty Mouse
The skin's elasticity is loosened as we get older due to genetic predisposition. The result is often unsightly "dents" on the abdomen, thighs and buttocks. The Dermaroller Beauty Mouse has been precisely developed for these problem zones. With the microneedles, it penetrates into the top skin layer, promotes the blood flow, microcirculation and stimulates the skin's own regeneration process. Lymph blockages are reduced and the appearance of cellulite is improved. With its 396 microneedles on three rollers, the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse is especially suitable for the treatment of these larger skin areas. Its microneedles have a length of 0.2 millimetres – the application is therefore virtually pain-free.
- improves skin structure
- can reduce cellulite
- promotes blood flow and microcirculation
- ensures a clear skin tone
- removes dead skin cells
- opens blocked outlets of the sebaceous glands
- stimulates the skin’s own production of collagen
- the original product with the best needle quality – Made in Germany
- can be used for up to 1 year
Women in particular often suffer from cellulite. Sometimes this can be put down to genetics. Women have more subcutaneous fatty tissue and their collagen fibres in the connective tissue run parallel to each other. This allows the skin to stretch more easily, during pregnancy for example. In contrast, the fibres in men are arranged cross-linked and the skin is thicker. Unattractive "dents" therefore stand out less frequently. Inherited weakness of the connective tissues or high oestrogen levels encourage small dents to appear, together with a lack of movement and overweightness.
The Dermaroller Beauty Mouse can precisely target where such irritating dents appear. Because of its shape, it is especially suitable for the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. Regular use of the Beauty Mouse improves blood flow and microcirculation. The Dermaroller Beauty Mouse stimulates the skin’s own regeneration processes thanks to light punctuation of the skin. It reduces cellulite and improves the skin's complexion.
Depending on the skin's texture, you can feel the effects of using the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse within just a few weeks and see how smoother and healthier the skin appears.
Dermaroller Beauty Mouse is recommended for
- treating large areas (abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms, décolleté)
- cellulite / orange peel effect.
- skin which is prone to connective tissue weakness
- tired and sagging skin.
- keratosis pilaris
It is crucial to apply the Home Care Beauty Mouse correctly to achieve the best results. Follow these steps and your skin will improve after just the first few applications.
- Thoroughly clean the affected skin areas before using the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse. Only then is the penetration of bacteria in the top skin layer prevented during the treatment. We recommend the New Natural Line Skin Cleanser for this.
- Apply the Beauty Mouse over the skin in star-shaped movements with light pressure. In doing so, roll horizontally, vertically and diagonally across the skin to be treated. The skin on the thighs is particularly sensitive, so this should be treated very carefully and with a longer time interval.
- After treatment, the skin must be allowed to recover for about 10 to 15 minutes. A suitable care product can be applied thereafter. Dermaroller products from the Hyaluron Series are particularly well suited to this. They supply your skin with concentrated hyaluron and plump up your skin from the inside out.
We recommend using alongside the Beauty Mouse of an evenings, 1-3 times a week.
Cleaning the Beauty Mouse:
After finishing treatment with the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse, correct cleaning is especially important, since this ensures hygienic subsequent use of the Beauty Mouse. First rinse the roller heads under warm, running water. Lightly shake the Beauty Mouse dry and then spray the roller heads each 4 times with the New Natural Line Roller Cleaner. Allow the Beauty Mouse to dry and keep it safe.
Packaging unit: Beauty Mouse with 3 rollers (396 microneedles) with a length of 0.2 mm
Retail: You can obtain the Dermaroller Beauty Mouse in your pharmacy with the PIP code 09692318.
Shelf life: Usage of up to 1 year is possible with regular and thorough cleaning as well as storage.
- New Natural Line Skin Cleanser
- Dermaroller Hyaluron-Ampoules
- Dermaroller Hyaluron with Dispenser
- New Natural Line Roller Cleaner